Copyright© diagnosemylife, 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to diagnosemylife with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subjects:advice anger anxiety bad days being a girl bisexuality blog breakups change cheating closure college commitment confusion coping crying dating decisions depression Facebook family fate fear female brain fighting forgiveness friends friendship gender fluidity genderqueer goals grief group therapy growing up guilt guys happiness headaches holidays honesty insecurity jobs LGBTQ loneliness long-distance relationships love low self-esteem luck medication mental-health mental breakdowns mistakes motivation moving on parents past relationships people regrets relationships romance school self-examination self-image self-injury sex staying positive stress summer teenagers the future therapy time travel trust women's and gender studies
- I'm calling on @nikkihaley to speak up against the reported #lgbtq concentration camps in Chechnya! The U.S. should stand for human rights! 7 months ago
- On a scale of one to ten, my motivation to study before one epic spring break is: -💯 #college #midtermcrisis 8 months ago
- Body/Gender Dysphoria: My Genderqueer Experience diagnosemylife.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/bod… https://t.co/pGjSwG7GBB 8 months ago
- Four years were not wasted. They made me who I am, they made me better, they will live with me forever. 9 months ago
- Don’t Look Back. diagnosemylife.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/don… https://t.co/i1ltJMMb0M 11 months ago